With 1 week to go before our big adventure, we had a doggy bag packing party, it was bonkers.
It all started when our granddad bought us a wee doggy suitcase for our motorhome adventure. A pawfect excuse for a packing party. We have our toothbrush, nail clippers, ear cleaner, poop bags, jacket, slippers, harness, lead and welly bobs…have we missed anything folks? Yip, lots, so tomorrow we are off to the shops for a shopping spree, yeah.
Mac is more of indoor and snuggle up kinda dude, so we got him some cute little moccasin boots. Perfect for Norway. Tosh opted for the outdoor wellies.
Our Doggy Bag
So for all you travelling dudes, here is our comprehensive packing list.
- All necessary documentation (passport, medical insurance and health certificate)
- Dry dog food
- Plastic Dog bowl
- Collapsable water bowl
- A few treats including royal canin puppy treats and pigs ears for extra special days
- Lupi Harness
- Nail clipper
- Witch hazel and cotton wool to keep our ears clean
- Tooth brush and toothpaste
- Dog Towels
- Fluffy blanket
- Hi viz jacket
- Wellies and slippers
- Ball, squeaks and toys
- Medication: 12 months worming tablets and tick tablets from our vets.
- Dog anchor
- Brompton Baskets
- Boogie Board
- And of course, plenty doggy bags